ESMO Summit Africa 2017 – Oncology Updates: From Evidence to Practice
Cape Town, South Africa – 10 Feb – 12 Feb 2017
The ESMO Summit Africa is a three-day educational event with presentations focused on several key disease sites. Created for oncology professionals in Africa, by international and local key opinion leaders, the Summit put into context the most significant treatment advances presented at the ESMO annual congress.
- To provide the oncology community with a summary of the most significant treatment advances presented at the ESMO Congresses
- To review the current standard of care for key malignancies from a local and international perspective
- To discuss the current controversies in the management of specific cancers
- Medical and clinical oncologists
- General practitioners in oncology and other oncology healthcare professionals